Painting is a celebration of the traditional methods. I might have a vague idea or theme as I sketch on the canvas (usually). Then I paint using Acrylic these days, within a sort of trance between geometry and meditation. Most times the goal is an optical narrative, but I do like bouncing colors off one another just as much. Lastly: Movement. I want each painting to have Movement, life, a moving into and out of the canvas: Energy.
RESUME 2004 - PRESENT:
Board of Directors, RCCA gallery.
Fine Art Galleries and Shows Newspaper review: link:http://www.pe.com/lifestyles/stories/PE_Fea_Daily_D_artist16.29f1974.html
PAINTING TIMELINE 1983-1985
- Glendora Public Library. Monthly solo shows, four within three years 1984
- Citrus Jr. College
- Glendora. Student show 1986
- Gregg-Harris Gallery
- La Puente 3rd Place - modern art - represented, slides on file. 1988
- Wilshire Cafe - Los Angeles Solo show - 3 months 1995
- Musee de la Commanderie d'unet - Miami/International show Represented,
Me and Theme hung in this show 1996
- Motley Fools Website, Most downloaded art duration of the contest
- "AdamEve" 1999
- Pegasus online Gallery, Artist of the Week award - voted on by the public 2000
- ArtExpo San Francisco International Represented by The Museum Gallery
- Thoughts on Fractures hung in this show 2002
- The Ninth Life Gallery - St. Thomas, Currently on display
FINE ART PRO
Copyright © 2021 FINE ART PRO - All Rights Reserved.